Intramural Digital Photo Challenge
In case your curiosity is peaked, the Bulls won the colour challenge on Monday!
CBS has gone retro reintroducing the Cobras, Bulls and Scorpions (sorry Hornets you are extinct 🙂 as a way of connecting students and creating easy groupings for activities. On Oct. 15 we had our first challenge. Teams were to solve clues and take photos around town to collect points. All of the teams did a great job, but each had one error in their photos creating a three way tie at 17 points / 18. The tie will be broken on Monday based on the number of team members wearing their team colours. Cobras – Green, Bulls – Blue, Scorpions – Red.
The Bulls at bullet #6
The clues are listed below
Read carefully, each photo is worth 3 points!
This structure is visible to vehicles passing from Saskatoon to Morse, It has colors and symbols that help identify where you are. In the background of this photo you should see the department responsible for your safe travels in the winter.
- It’s not a field and it’s not a goal, but it does have both in common. In the distant background the direction of the wind is noticeable.
- Old things used to be viewed behind this door, but unfortunately not any more. Be sure to capture the entrance to this place in the background space. For this photo only half of your team members can be touching the ground.
- Grandparents and workers spend their days here. The empty bench in the photo with the sunset in the distance would make a great photo for your twilight years.
- A Blustery day helps provide energy for this building; I can see two important structures from this arrangement in the background (as I would see the sunrise early in the morning).
- This tall structure used to have a different function, but now it employs many and is often dusty. It can be seen in the background with a Central Butte “Hello.”