Use School Start to order your school supplies!
Your teachers at Central Butte School are excited to offer you the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2016/2017 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
- We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list.
- This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items. The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
- There are two ways to place your order:
- You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Place your order online in June and you will automatically be
- entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is
Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
- You can also fill out the supplied order form, and return to your school with payment. Please make cheques payable to School Start.
- Order Form Deadline: June 24, 2016
- Late orders will be accepted online until September 16, 2016 (a $5 late fee will be applied after the August long weekend).
- The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. A physical address is preferred however we will ship to a P.O. box if this is the only option. Because the kit (s) are delivered to your home, you will have the ability to:
- You can pre-label your child’s supplies
- You can add supplies to your order for your child in another school
- If you spend $40 or more on additional items over and above the kit(s) at the schoolstart.ca store, you will receive free shipping!
If you have any questions, please contact School Start: