1. Aesop Fables Here are wonderful contemporary adaptations of 4 Aesop’s Fables by Tom Lynch. You may want to explain how these images were illustrated with hand sewn patchwork tapestries of folk art from the countries of Africa, India and Peru.
2. Starfall Teaching children to read with Phonics
3. Cookie At cookie, child experts and educators design interactive online games for kids. Our learning games for kids help in building skills needed for success in school.
4. RAZ- Kids is among the family of Learning A-Z resources providing affordable, online curriculum resources.
5. Spelling City – You can practice your Spelling words sorts from Words Their Way.
6. Tagul – Tagul is an online word cloud generator that helps you to create word cloud art with ease.